Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The 411

I have been thinking about doing this for some time now and I finally took the decision, Let's blog so here we go. Let me introduce myself I am a bad person plain and simple I once was a good human being who cared and had a genuine interest towards the human condition but not anymore. Few years back I was caught in the grip of drug addiction and it did not let go of me up to this very moment.

I have seen some bad times and some good times, some ups and some lows was in bed for months and then gave up all together on the idea of quitting. Do not have the image of your average everyday junkie in your head on the contrary you would never guess I am on something even when I am flying with the pink dragons in the sky. I am a very together young man who the ladies might refer to or think about as a good prospect of a husband or a boyfriend. I dress well if not better than a lot of people, I speak properly and in a very presentable manner. My mother is British woman who is originally French so my features and physical appearance are acceptable if not appealing, I have the kind of face that is trustful although it is not true.

Anyhow however knows me well must know that I hate needing anyone or for anyone to have the upper hand over me and hence my habit situation put me in a not so favorable situation I found myself obliged into solving the problem and hence I found a new side gig which is becoming a dope dealer myself in order to have an infinite supply of drugs and it has been going since then. I do not know why I am saying all this but felt like giving whoever is reading the 411 about me. So in a nut shell this is it and this blog is sort of the journals that I never have. Let the talking begins.

4 comments:

  1. This is by far the most honest and straight forward post I have ever read Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I started this blog to be honest or else I was continued the big lie I am living any way :) Glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sarah... Keep it up. I am very intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemon: Will do that, I feel flattered that I intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete