Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sexual Favours

Was a fucked up weekend been wanting to go out for a while but was not in the mood for it believe it or not through out the previous weeks I was like Ouzie and Harriet from work to home unless there is a stash problem and hence my dealer would come in. But I was bored and needed to go out called a bunch of my hanging out friends and figured where they were going to meet and decided to drop by. 
It was a bar near by then I got dressed and headed there. I arrived like an hour and a half later from the time they said they are going to arrive. Said my hellos and sat there ordered my drink and sat there with half attention following the subjects on the table this side is talking about the bang one of them had recently and how he liked how the girl handled him while the other side was talking about scoring and how the 7ashish was not that good. 
I decided to sip on my drink and sat there focusing my attention on an invisible spot across the room. The music was some how a familiar tone and then I had this feeling that someone is checking me out I turned my head to see this girl checking me out. I looked at her and she did not look away, not the shy type I see. I got out my smokes pack and decided to smoke one she approached me with an unlit cigarette and leaned forward for me to light it for her which of course I did not disappoint she sat right next to me and introduced herself to be the friend of a friend of a girlfriend's friend so you got the picture.
I sat there following her non-stop talk and giving the right "Umms" and "Ahas" she was drinking like a fish that was like her fourth screw driver if I was not mistaken and she looked she was quiet wasted too. She looked at me and said that she knew I am the guy to talk to about pills and I quietly nodded I knew it would probably come down to this. I put my hand in my pocked and got out a small plastic bag with a collection of pills which she took eagerly as if you are offering candy to a four year old. 
In a while of course the girl was all over me obviously she wanted to settle the score the only way she could and paying was not one of them I played a long and all of a sudden after a while she stood up or at least tried and asked me if I lived near and I answered yes. She got her bag and told me to go there. I went along with the idea..
I woke up around 4 in the morning with her by my bed side and me having a hazy picture of our sexual encounter. I got up headed to the balcony in my boxers and T-shirt smoking my ciggi. I drifted back five years behind to be exact..
I remembered her presence, her face, her touch and everything about her. How I wanted to be better for her, how I wanted to be good enough for her. How she was the only thing I wanted more than drugs. How I was her first like she was mine. How we cuddled afterwards, how I wanted that night to last forever. 
How she looked when she was walking away for the last time, how sad it is to watch someone you love walk away knowing that she will never come back for no reason but cause you screwed up. How you are not meant for good things. How it is going to be you and drugs 50 years from now and you would be a wrinkly old man with nothing but booze and drugs in your life.
I looked back at the girl lying in bed sleeping and how she would probably not remember anything about tonight.
She woke up in the morning while I was still in bed she looked at me while getting dressed trying to remember my name which she did not not remember correctly anyway. She got out of the bed told me she would call me then remembered she did not have my number so she wrote her number on the mirror with a red lipstick and blew me a cheap kiss in the air. She left and as soon as I heard the door closed I got out of bed smeared the red lipstick all over the mirror stumbled back to bed closed my eyes and fell in a deep sleep.

10 comments:

  1. Wow,, You make it sound so simple it has been ages since my bad days. Be careful my friend momken tet2lab next time. I have been there once or twice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never understood the concept on one night stands, sexual favours, or fuck buddies may be for me Sex is an emotional thing but you make it sounds like sports fuck allow me but that's grouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me very interested in ur blog, a whole different scene of Egypt that I never read/heard about it that much or THAT close!

    Loved ur posts, am so following ur blog =D

    Sarah:
    Fuck buddies and one nightstands are Mr.Right-now 4 me! Though i don't do it his way =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul: I know what you mean and I have been there myself more than once or twice but I am surprised you do not strike me as a one night stand kind of guy, you seem to be crazy about the Mrs.

    Sarah: It is okay if you find it grouse it is not made for everyone, some girls mind and some girls find it as a way of getting what they want and manipulating the other person which works most of the time sometimes both or one of the parties decide to play dumb like I did. You never know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice: Glad you liked my blog I liked yours too you too showed me a side of Egypt did not knew exist not that explicit anyway.. As for following my blog go right ahead I already followed yours..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe so we are even now, we show each others different scenes of Egypt =D

    Btw I always find it funny when I hear that ppl believe that there is no gay scene or gays in Egypt, especially when I hear it from their mouthes! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ice: I hear you man it is the same about drugs and how its under control while in fact its more common than cigarettes, they are so delusional They told a big fat lie to everyone that they ended up actually believing it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angel,

    my dear angel... I hear a voice of despair in you. And, I know it. And I understand it.

    Have one night stands if you wish. Use protection. But, know that you are worth much more. That you deserve a woman to love more than the drugs. And that you're not destined to just booze and drugs.

    I just sounded like your mother lol

    I love this blog... and not because of the drugs, but because it has some soul in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posh Lemon: Thank you girl for saying such sweet words and no you did not sound like my mother actually come to think about it my mother never actually sounded like my mother anyway I am beginning to confuse myself :)
    As for the soul thanks for thinking that for quiet some time I believe that its all gone now there is a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel on the risk of sounding like a cliche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I knew that there is a BIG narcotics scene in Egypt but I've never had the chance to take a look on it that close! =)

    Btw, Am sure u know about Egypt's Narcotics anonymous...is it effective?

    ReplyDelete