Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Real Deal

Okay yesterday found out that I am almost out of stash meaning that a trip to the wholesaler is at order although I totally dread that errand but it is something that can not be avoided if I wanted to keep in business. Anyhow I got into my car and headed towards the area I will not name that district but let's just say that it is an area that people avoid to go to around night time.

I parked in my usual spot and got out of the car and headed to the torn down building at the far end of the street, after a few steps two guys came out of the dark and cut me off. 
I could see that they are just kids but the expression on their faces and the shinny blades in their hands suggested that they are a lot of things but kids is not one of them. They asked me in a sharp tone what business do I have here and I quickly stated my dealer's name they looked at each other and quickly but thoroughly inspected me and then the taller one told me that he got arrested yesterday in an ambush on Cairo / Alex desert road. 
I felt disappointed what am I going to do now I thought to myself and the image of my daily fix came to mind and the agonizing feeling of craving started eating my inside. I looked at them and asked them if there is anyone I could talk to. The silently looked at me and one of them ushered me to follow him. We took some twisty dirty alley and entered a two story half torn down house into a shady poorly lit apartment. We entered and one of them disappeared into a room and the other just stood there as if his only purpose in life became to watch my every move. I did not mind I was into a lot of thing but actually playing smart with these guys was not one of them not if I wanted to have funeral sooner rather than later.

I found a young man coming out of the door followed by the kid who got me there. He looked no older than 21 and his face was marked by a tall scare that start from his eye brow to the left side of his jaw. He inspected me again and asked me what do I want. I answered quickly with my request that included a large amount of heroine and some 7ashish and morphine. He looked at me and said that this is quiet a lot and is going to be quiet costly. I shook my head and said that money is not a problem. He ushered to the kid again and he got inside and in a matter of minutes he came out with every thing I asked for. I started putting my hand in my pocket but that guy suddenly jumped me and took my hand out of my pocket I was frozen did not know what did I do wrong. The guy actually jammed his hand into my pocket and got out the money. He looked at the money and then at me and gave me the money back. 
I was surprised I thought that this was going to turn into a mugging which I would not have done anything about I am out numbered not to mention in their nightbourhood. He told me that in such cases sudden movement are not favorable specially in first deals. I apologized and quickly counted the amount he want and put it on the table. I gathered the stuff and looked at the guy while counting the money then he nodded as a sign that it is okay for me to leave. I got out of the house followed by the two kids and went straight to my car. I turned around to see where are they and thank them may be give them some petty cash but they were gone the same way they appeared suddenly.
I got into my car and drove straight to home as walking around with such a big quantity is not exactly a smart move. 
Now here I am sitting putting the doses into small baggies and getting ready to go to bed after having my fix. Feeling glad and lucky I got out of there alive. This is the real deal about drug dealers these guys could kill you and bury you where you stand they do not mind, even cops avoid going there cause they know they are going to be outnumbered, going there is like writing someone a cheque with your life and getting it back when you get out if you managed to get out again.

3 comments:

  1. Wooooo that sounds like a terrifying thing to do how often do you go there anyway? What would have happened if they thought you are a rat, you would have been killed?
    You got some sand I am telling you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will considering my side job quiet often, and as an answer to your wondering I would probably have a picture with balck ribbon on the side if you know what I mean as for the sand LOL did not know about the british slang mate 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the british slang I love it as well but Boss I did not teach you sand you got this one on your own.
    Anyhow, Arch you should be careful its a risky thing going there you could be a corpse anytime,, isn't there any other place to get your things??

    ReplyDelete